| "Diversify your portfolio." "Improve your investment returns." "Adhere to corporate investment policies." "Minimize operational and currency risk."
Corporate Treasurers face these and other challenges when it comes to investing excess capital.
So, how do you manage these issues without increasing costs, staff or investment risk?
The FIS Short-Term Cash Management [STCM] can help.
STCM provides solutions for multinational corporations looking to diversify their short-term investments,
enhance returns, mitigate currency risk, and better manage cash holdings across the organization.
The STCM portal enables corporate treasurers to research, analyze, trade, settle and report
on an ever increasing number of short term cash management funds through a single connection. With its provider-neutral,
multi-fund trading platform, STCM allows accounting and audit teams to seamlessly monitor trades,
track and report on outstanding holdings.
Through a fully disclosed trading model, STCM helps ensure that clients are able to retain their relationships with the fund providers.
|Identify Trading Partners with a Fully Disclosed Model
- Provides direct access to the fund company
- Removes intermediary risk between the clients bank and fund company in the purchase and redemption process
|Meet Internal Investment Guidelines
- Enables administrators to set compliance rules, concentration limits and fund ownership restrictions at the user, portfolio and corporate level
- Calculates fund ownership positions on a daily basis, and provides monthly statements of aggregate holdings and robust reporting capabilities for tracking balance, accrued interest and dividend data
- Centralizes transaction and holding data for immediate audit retrieval across the firm
|Research Fund Performance, Holdings and Portfolio Characteristics
- Offers access to a broad range of Euro, Sterling, U.S. Dollar, and non-U.S. domiciled funds to allow for greater diversification of holdings and to help identify the best funds to meet your objectives
- Provides dynamic research tools to search offerings by credit rating, cut-off time, fund type and asset classification
- Displays prospectus, account application, wire instructions and fact cards and portfolio holdings on all funds for easy reference
- Manages credit and liquidity risk by easily identifying counterparty exposure
|Facilitate Straight-Through Processing
- Integrates with treasury management systems, eliminating the need to re-key daily rate and trade confirmations
- Provides automated settlement instruction capability between the investor and the settling bank
- Enables order entry in multiple accounts or funds using a single trade ticket
|Integrate Advanced Analytics (powered by Clearwater Analytics)
- Provides Web-based, instant access to accounting, compliance, performance and risk information
- Minimizes manual input by providing a consolidated reporting engine for multinational corporations with assets in multiple locations
- Measures, quantifies and reports on the risks in your portfolio
- Streamlines investment processes and reconciliation to provide a stronger control framework
FIS Short-Term Cash Management services offered within the United States and Canada
are provided by FIS Brokerage & Securities Services LLC, Member
FIS Global Execution Services Limited
is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority,
No. 469919 * Incorporated and registered in England and Wales No. 3127109 * Registered Office: C/O FIS Corporate Governance, The Walbrook Building, 25 Walbrook, London, England, EC4N 8AF.
FIS Global Execution Services Limited (ARBN No. 132 508 742) is exempted from licensing under Australia Securities & Investments
Commission Class Order 03/1099 and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under UK laws, which differ from Australian laws.
FBSS BCP Summary Statement
FBSS Compliance Statement
FGES Public Disclosure
FIS Short-Term Cash Management
270 Remington Blvd, Suite A
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Outside US: +44 (0) 20 8081 2010
For more information
or email firstname.lastname@example.org